Got a question? We compiled a list of the most common questions we get:
- What’s the difference between a cab and a Raingard®?
- How do I know what I need?
- What do I need to order replacement Parts?
- Where can I find the serial number of the cab?
- Where can I find the Raingard® model number?
- I can’t find the serial number on the cab. What now?
- How do I find the part I’m looking for?
- I need to order a cab or Raingard® for my truck. Where do I start?
- I need a quote for a part. Who do I contact?
- I need a quote for a cab. Who do I contact?
- Where can I buy replacement glass for my cab?
- How to find a cab that will fit my forklift?
What’s the difference between a cab and a Raingard®?
An enclosed cab is professionally engineered to protect from weather and environmental conditions. It is available in Full, Paneled, or Envelope variants depending on the Brand and Make of the truck.
The Raingard®, a budget-friendly alternative to a cab, comprises sturdy panels with optional vinyl curtains for the sides. These assembled steel panels clamp onto a forklift’s existing overhead guard, with no drilling or welding required.
Keep in mind though that a Raingard® solution is not a sealed cabin. For extensive outdoor use or extreme natural conditions, an enclosed steel cab may be a better option.
How do I know what I need?
For more information about figuring out what you need, check out How to choose the right forklift cab enclosure.
What do I need to order replacement Parts?
First step is to determine if you have a cab or a Raingard® installed.
To identify, cabs have steel doors, while the Raingard® will have vinyl curtains or nothing at all. Additionally, a Raingard® also has a Yellow Sticker on the side of the roof panel.
When identified, take note of the cab serial number/Raingard® model number, including the truck model number.
Email us at email@example.com or connect with us at 905-792-3030 x 2 for Parts.
Where can I find the serial number of the cab?
The serial number of the cab is a 5-digit number that’s found inside the cab. It’s a metal plate welded onto the left-hand rear corner post, or above the left-hand door (near the roof). It’s also painted the same color as the cab.
Where can I find the Raingard® model number?
The Raingard® model number is located on the rear right-hand side of the roof panel. It’s a 4-digit number etched onto the panel, (see picture below). To order parts, we’ll need the information about your truck along with the model number of the Raingard®.
I can’t find the serial number on the cab. What now?
Please contact us with the lift truck information (make, model, and overhead guard height). We’ll do our best to identify the cab model and help you with the parts you need.
How do I find the part I’m looking for?
There are several ways to assist you.
- Visit the Parts page of our website and filter by product category. Most of the standard inventory parts are stocked to ship in 24-48 hours (subject to availability).
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect with us at 905-792-3030 X 2 for Parts (U.S. toll free: 1-800-387-2494). Please have your cab serial number or Raingard® model number handy and we can help you find the right part.
I need to order a cab or Raingard® for my truck. Where do I start?
We engineer our products to fit your truck. Perfectly. Since every forklift truck is different, so is the design of our cab or Raingard®. Not every customer wants the same accessories or modifications, so we quote each cab and Raingard® individually.
To start the process, we’ll need the make, model number, and overhead guard height of your truck. Upon receipt of your PO, we will schedule your order for production and send you an order confirmation.
I need a quote for a part. Who do I contact?
To get a quote for a part, please email us at email@example.com, or call us at 905-792-3030 x 2 for Parts (U.S. toll-free: 1-800-387-2494).
I need a quote for a cab. Who do I contact?
To get a quote for a cab, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 905-792-3030 x 1 for Cabs (U.S. toll-free: 1-800-387-2494).
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Feel free to Contact Us, we’re more than happy to help you!